Special Dallas Cup tips from FIFA Referee Jennifer Garner and PRO Referee Adam Garner:
· Prepare for both winter and summer temperatures! Dallas can have drastic weather changes this time of year, you might need warm layers in the morning and sunblock in the
· Bring a windbreaker! Strong wind gusts are common in Dallas in the spring, and the wind is always stronger at the field than at your hotel. Be prepared and pack a jacket.
· The Dallas Cup is an exceptional community experience, enjoy it by taking advantage of as many social events as you can! The Dallas Cup feels like a wonderful family reunion,
the various get togthers are a great way to meet new friends and spend time with old ones.
· Bring an outfit for the Referee Reception Party! One of the best times at the Dallas Cup, this party always has a theme and is always a blast. This year’s theme is “Bring Back
the 90’s” – prepared accordingly.
Set yourself up for success while officiating multi-game days at the field –
Here are some tips on what to pack and how to best keep organized.
· Prepare for all types of weather with light layers and a windy & water resistant jacket.
· Check out the #1434 Valkeen Whistle, a pro referee favorite that is loud enough to hear over the busiest of field set-ups
· Use pack-it folders #1690 to keep uniform shirts wrinkle free in your bag.
· Use accessory bags #1612CL or #1617CL to keep small gear organized and easy to find in your bag at the field.
· Use our #1601 Pro Shoe Bag or our #1600 Sac Pak to best transport your dirty ref shoes.
· Consider our new #1302CL Compression Socks to add some support for those multi-game days.
· Consider using the #1675CL Rolling Ref Bag or the #1640CL Backpack for those long hikes from the parking lot.
Quick links to some of our suggested items:
- Page 2 of 2