The Referee Paging System uses radio-frequencies to transmit data and allows the Assistant Referee to send electronic signals to get the attention of the Referee.
- Differing signalization of both flags (beep or through different vibrations).
- 3 stage volume control.
- Ergonomically shaped receiver with detachable armband strap.
- Integrated antenna to prevent breakage.
- Flags have a soft grip handle
- that allows firm grip.
- Paging system uses standard 9V batteries.
- Flag set includes: 2 flags
- padded case & screwdriver with spare screws.